Nothing like a light-colored top to contrast dark items, right? Right. Nothing like a yellowed stain peeking out from your armpit to ruin an outfit, right? Right.
But all is not lost! Don’t let those pit stains deter you. They can be removed with a some time and these few ingredients:
- Turn all garments inside out
- Wet the stained areas with water
- Sprinkle wet stained areas liberally with baking soda
- Scrub the baking soda gently into the stained areas with the toothbrush
- Allow to dry for at least 12 hours
- Pour hydrogen peroxide on the stained areas up to 15 minutes before washing
- Wash on cold with like colors, soaking the load for at least 1 hour before running
It worked! And was well worth the time. After all, the scrubbing takes little time. The secret is in letting the treatment sit and letting the garments soak. More info here.
Thanks for reading!