Thanks for visiting Style Me Minimal!
If you’re interested in reading more about style and minimalism, here are some of my favorites:
- Miss Minimalist – Miss Minimalist’s blog was my first introduction to minimalism. It’s a great read and her archives have lots of tips and ideas. I recommend her book, too!
- Born Again Minimalist – chronicles her journey towards minimalism. Very relatable.
- Living Lagom – writes about the great concept of lagom and has insightful posts about the connection between things and emotions.
- Teenage Minimalist – this minimalist impresses me! Her decision to balk consumerist culture is inspiring.
- Be More With Less – showcases fellow minimalists and features great tips for incorporating simplicity and minimalism into our lives.
- The Vivienne Files – this blog has style suggestions with lots of pictures that are beautiful and minimal. I love it!
- What I Wore – features photos nearly every day of inspiring outfits with lots of layering, color and variety.
- Wendy’s Lookbook – beautiful clothes, photography and thoughts. Not to mention very helpful videos, such as the scarf tutorial!
- Gala Darling – writes about style and fashion but more importantly, about radical self love. Lots of great ideas, positivity and contagious enthusiasm.
Got other recommendations? Comment below or email me at email@example.com.